- Effective support Slimline and lightweight, with dynamic elasticated compression, KE60 helps manage indications of discomfort around the knee joint, tendons & ligaments. Frequent use acts as a reminder to keep our motions within natural range, guiding the knee musculature to learn good habits
- Protects and supports patella Ergonomic cresent shaped EVA pad, positioned just below the patella, works in tandem with multi-zoned compression, to disperse impact that can affect the kneecap. Excellent for users requiring additional patella support during workouts as it guides, rather than limit, the knee joint
- Airflow Incorporating the latest weaving design technology, it minimizes sweat buildup, is permeable to air and facilitates heat exchange, especially at the fold of the knee
- Sturdy & Unrestricted movements Lateral flexible spring stabilizers, with anti-slip grip handles at the head, helps the tendons and ligaments remain aligned, while allowing enough flexibility for smooth and unrestricted movement. As the stabilizers run the length of the sleeve, it helps the sleeves stay snug and not bunch up
- Easy to wear with comfort feel The lightweight material used is soft and easy to put on or remove. Once worn, it fits snugly without causing skin irritation
KE60 Knee Airy Sleeve, with mild compression, helps stabilize the knee joint, ligaments and patella.
Your patella makes first contact and shields the different parts within your knee joint during a fall or sudden hit.
Bracoo KE60's ergonomic EVA pad cushions and absorbs injury-inducing impact around your kneecap.
Consistent use helps the knee musculature learn good habits, reducing occurances of motions out of our natural range.
With it's light and airy material, KE60 fits like 2nd skin without any feeling of stuffiness. It is made to protect and support your active lifestyle. A great companion for your everyday activities.
- Knee injuries often occur while playing sports or participating in recreational activities.
- Most injuries cause swelling, but proper compression to the injured area can help limit the amount of swelling that occurs.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.