The Bracoo KB30 Knee Brace features an ergonomic silicone gel patella ring, 4 removeable stabiliser springs and adjustable straps.
Featuring the latest silicone-gel vibration dampening patella support , the KB30 Knee Brace is in a class of its own. This patella ring is ergonomically shaped to properly contour around the patella cartilage and musculature. The 4 stabiliser springs can be removed for customisable flexion support during recovery.
The sleeve is made of premium quality therapeutic neoprene, which includes micro-perforations for breathability. The exceptionally broad coverage surrounds the joint to ensure excellent blood circulation around without compromising comfort or stability.
The universal design includes high-grip straps with multiple fastening points for reliable adjustable compression. A highly versatile brace, the KB30 is ideal for patella-sensitive conditions or wearers who require serious injury support. Suitable for both men and women.
UPC Code 819567011288
- Adjustable straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the KB30 securely in place during wear and completely encompass the joint
- Open-patella silicone-gel ring is ergonomically profiled to relieve stress to the patella, dampens impact vibration, and guides the knee towards proper motion
- Broad coverage sleeve and quad spring stabilisers extend 10.4” (26.5 cm) in length
- Straps can be attached to virtually any point of the exterior for maximum comfort on either knee to support a broad array of leg sizes
- Made of premium-grade neoprene with durable double-hemming
- Employs an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene blend, which allows excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- Removeable splints allow for customisable flexion support
- 55% Neoprene, 25 Stainless Steel (Stabilisers), 15% Nylon, 5% Lycra
- Knee length 26.5 cm
- Weighs 230 g
- Universal size fits thighs up to 19" (48 cm) in circumference on either leg
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.