WP40 Wrist Shielder Sleeve, uses compression, with strap & Carpal support bar, to provide relief and stability to the wrist and carpal ligaments. Stable joint reduces occurances of motions out of our natural range, lowering chances of re-injury. With it's light and airy material, WP40 fits like 2nd skin without any feeling of stuffiness. A modular concept gives mild to firm level of protection. An active lifestyle companion.
- EFFECTIVE RELIEF - Slimline, with dynamic elasticated compression, WP40 helps manage indications of discomfort around the wrist & carpal tunnel. Frequent use acts as a reminder to keep our motions within natural range, guiding the wrist musculature to learn good habits
- MODULAR PRO - Multi-zoned compression knit sleeve assist basic stability of the wrist. Add them to your workout routines, or occupational activities, to guide your wrist into proper motion. Adjust compression level with supplementary strap for moderate support. Add on the Carpal support bar, to put the wrist in neutral position, as and when needed, for firm support.
- RELIEFS WRIST DISCOMFORT - Anatomically-shaped, the Carpal support bar puts the wrist in a resting position, dispersing strain from Carpal tunnel and Median nerve. Made of lightweight, durable plastic, your hand will not feel heavy and clumsy even with it added on.
- INCREASES WRIST STABILITY - The supplementary straps provide adjustable compression to further stabilize the wrist. The stylish strap, with cut-out design, will not cause discomfort to the bony part of the ulna on your wrist.
- AIRFLOW - Made from carefully selected light and airy fabric, knitted using latest technology, there is minimal sweat buildup. Air & heat flow is maximized. Wrist and palm stays comfortable.
- Wrist discomfort
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Indications of overuse
- Weak wrist
- Guiding wrist motion
- Mild sprains & strains
- 50% PU Foam, 9% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Weighs 59 g
- Fits wrists 5-8.5" (13-21 cm) in circumference
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.