The Bracoo WB30 Wrist Brace is designed to immobilize the wrist. The ergonomically-profiled aluminum splint is contoured to ensure the wrist is resting at the proper angle, and can be removed and reinserted into a secondary sleeve to fit the opposite hand as desired.
It includes an EVA palm pad and soft PU foam padding for maximum comfort during prolonged wear.
The universal brace also comes with a handy elastic inner sleeve for ease of use as well as reliable counterforce straps that employ skin-/clothing-friendly microhook fasteners.
UPC Code 819567012292
- PU foam padding enables comfortable prolonged wear throughout the day or night.
- The removable aluminum splint includes an EVA palm anchor, which can be customised to fit any resting position angle
- Includes two insert sleeves to fit either hand.
- Counterforce strapping is intuitive to put on and features skin-friendly microhook fasteners
- Inner sleeve helps with positioning and adjustments one handed
- Finger free functionality
- Secure support with comfy padding and no sensation of a hard metallic splint
- Skin friendly throughout the day or night.
- 50% PU Foam, 9% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 4% Lycra, 30% Aluminium (Splint)
- Weighs 55 g
- Fits wrists 5-8.5" (13-21 cm) in circumference
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.