The Bracoo TP30 Thumb Brace is designed to support the lower thumb & wrist. The universal design features spring stabilisers which flex & resist movement.
Additional features include:
- High grip fasteners for a secure fit
- Wrap around wrist strapping provides adjustable compression to the joint
- Compact design ideal for small sized thumbs (Fits thumbs up to 7,5 cm in diameter)
Manufactured using breathable neoprene for a skin-friendly experience.
UPC Code: 819567010571
- De Quervain's Tenosynovitis
- RSI of the Lower Thumb (e.g. Texting)
- Chronic Inflammation
- Arthritic Discomfort
- Acute Strains/Sprains
- Ligament Instability
- Adjustable thumb and wrist straps fit either hand
- Dual spring stabilisers support the lower joint
- Wrap-around wrist strap provides comfy adjustable support
- Strong-grip fasteners ensure secure support
- Compact design fits discreetly beneath clothing
- 50% Neoprene, 20% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 10% Stainless Steel, 5% Spandex
- Weighs 51 g
- Fits wrists circumference up to 9,5" (24 cm) and thumb circumference up to 3'' (7,5 cm)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.