The Bracoo KP30 Knee Brace is a fully-adjustable open-patella breathable neoprene brace with 2 embedded stabilisers and reinforced padding.
The universal design employs adjustable compression with three high-grip straps which attach to any point of the exterior surface for a customisable fit. Made of a flexible Lycra and neoprene composite. Tiny perforations in the neoprene help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
The KP30 provides firm flexion support with 2 embedded spring stabilisers, which help guide the knee towards proper motion. Bracoo’s superior quality-control and ultra-fine fabric guarantees both comfort and utility.
UPC Code 819567011646____________________________________________
- Embedded stabilisers support the joint during flexion and help guide the knee towards proper motion
- Adjustable compression straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the KP30 securely in place
- Open-patella design relieves stress on the kneecap while the padded stabiliser ring assists kneecap tracking
- Effectively stabilises the knee joint and insulates the musculature
- Open-patella design relieves stress on the kneecap while the padded ring prevents displacement and guides the knee towards proper motion
- Ideal for additional support during flexion, the lateral stabilizer springs steady the joint under loading
- 55% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Stainless Steel, 5% Lycra
- Weighs 144 g
- Universal size fits knees 12.5"-18" (31-46 cm) in circumference on either leg
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.