The Bracoo FP30 Ankle Brace is a fully-adjustable open-heel breathable neoprene brace with 2 embedded stabilisers and crisscross straps.
The universal design employs adjustable compression with four high-grip straps which attach to any point of the exterior surface for a customisable fit. Breathable neoprene reduces unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
The FP30 provides firm flexion support with 2 embedded spring stabilisers which guide the ankle towards proper motion.
Measure ankle circumference per size chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- Embedded stabilisers support the joint during flexion and help guide the ankle towards proper motion
- Adjustable compression straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the FP30 securely in place
- Effectively stabilises the ankle joint and insulates the musculature; tiny perforations in the fabric help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- Open-heel design relieves stress while the straps guide the ankle towards proper motion
- Ideal for injury rehabilitation or weakened ankles that require additional support during flexion, the lateral stabilizer springs steady the joint under loading
- 55% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Stainless Steel, 5% Lycra
- Weighs 82 g [S/M] | 100 g [L/XL]
- Fits circumferences up to [S/M] 10" (25 cm) and [L/XL] 12" (30cm) on either foot
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.