Bracoo FE90 Plantar Fasciitis socks provide targeted compression along the plantar fascia ligament. Ideal for active walkers with weak arches, or occupational injuries in professions which typically require long periods standing, walking, or running on hard surfaces.
Employing a breathable & lightweight fabric which can be worn comfortably throughout the day, or while sleeping, FE90 socks keep the skin dry during exercise and reduce odor. Fully machine washable, the high-performance, thin-layer, fabric results in a comfortable fit with or without socks inside shoes.
Measure ankle circumference per size chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- 819567010977 [S/M]
- 819567010984 [L/XL]
- For people with high arches or flat feet
- Athletes, soldiers, and professions that require prolonged periods of standing, walking, or running on hard surfaces
- Strategic elasticated compression for plantar fascia and heel
- Open-toe design with broad cuffing is perfect for sports or everyday wear
- 75% Nylon / 25% Lycra weave for a lighter, softer, and more breathable fabric that helps draw sweat away from the skin
- Provides maximum compression around the arch of the foot and base of the ankle with greater flexibility at the heel and toes
- 75% Nylon, 25% Lycra
- Measure ankle/heel (see sizing chart) S/M: 11-13.5" (28- 33 cm) | L/XL: 13-15" (33-38 cm)
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.