- MORE SUPPORT & COVERAGE KP31 is made broader than most knee braces in its category to support the muscles better. Longer lateral spring stabilizers guide the knee joint during flexion, and also provide more coverage to protect the surrounding musculature.
- GUIDE PATELLA TRACKING Our new, redesigned, thicker, patella ring pad gives a similar sensation to cupping your hands over your knee joint. It is effective in limiting overextension, as well as guiding weakened knee patella into proper tracking.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE FOR SNUG FIT Easily adjustable straps with microhooks can be attached to almost any exterior point for ideal closeness and comfort, helping to prevent slippage and accommodating a wide range of users.
- SKIN-FRIENDLY & BREATHABLE Our premium-grade neoprene is skin-friendly and breathable. Tiny perforations minimize sweat buildup, is permeable to air and facilitate heat exchange; the knee joint stays warm but comfortable.
- Embedded stabilisers support the joint during flexion and help guide the knee towards proper motion
- Adjustable compression straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the KP31 securely in place
- Open-patella design relieves stress on the kneecap while the padded stabiliser ring assists kneecap tracking
- Effectively stabilises the knee joint and insulates the musculature
- Open-patella design relieves stress on the kneecap while the padded ring prevents displacement and guides the knee towards proper motion
- Ideal for additional support during flexion, the lateral stabilizer springs steady the joint under loading
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.