The Bracoo ES10 Elbow Support employs fully-adjustable elbow compression with two high-grip straps which attach to any point of the exterior surface for a customisable fit. Made of a flexible Lycra & neoprene composite. Tiny perforations in the neoprene help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
Features high-grip fasteners that can accommodate both large and small forearms, and can be attached to any point of the exterior for a more tailored fit. The support is highly durable with complete hemming and robust stitching.
- Black: 0854194003114
- Gray: 0819567017846
- Pink: 0819567017839
- Adjustable straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the ES10 securely in place during wear and prevent slippage during even the most active exercise
- Straps can be attached to virtually any point of the exterior for maximum comfort on either elbow to support a broad array of arm sizes
- Tiny perforations in the fabric help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- Made of premium-grade neoprene with durable double-hemming, the ES10 support is long-lasting
- Employs an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene blend, which allows excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- 76% Neoprene, 12% Nylon, 12% Lycra
- Weighs 47g
- Universal size for elbows 7-13" (18 to 33 cm) in circumference on either arm
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.