Designed specifically for lateral or medial epicondylitis, the Bracoo EP40 Elbow Strap features a medical-grade EVA pad to precisely distribute stress evenly across extensors. With a high-grip strap that can accommodate both large and small forearms, the counterforce clasp provides additional leverage.
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is a medically certified high-grade polymer that is durable, yet soft and flexible. Typically used as a vibration dampener in sporting equipment, unlike rubber, it is chemically inert
- High-grip counterforce strap holds the pad securely in place during wear and prevents slippage
- Lightweight & discreet strap is skin friendly and fits almost any forearm
- EVA Pad provides precise pressure and vibration dampening to across the lateral or medial extensors
- For short periods of 2-3 hours. To determine the correct position, simply place the pad directly over the extensor region causing the sharpest pain or consult with a medical specialist physician if still unsure
- 35% Nylon, 25% Cotton, 25% Lycra, 15% EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate)
- Weighs 23g
- Single strap fits forearms 7-11.5" (18-29 cm) in circumference
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.