The Bracoo BP60 Back Brace is a well-engineered ultra-light back brace with each element carefully designed to provide smart support while ensuring maximum breathability and ease of use throughout the day.
Featuring 4 elongated stabilizers for greater support: 2 curved stainless steel splints that align with the lumbar spine, and 2 flexible support rods along the sides to give the wearer the support where it’s needed most. Suitable for wear beneath regular clothing. Provides firm forward flexion support without preventing lateral flexion or rotation.
The inner layer features long contoured splints to comfortably support the lumbar region of the spine. The outer allows for easy adjustments throughout the day without compromising support.
Measure waist circumference per chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- S: 819567012353
- M: 819567012360
- L: 819567012377
- Ultra-breathable design is perfect for prolonged wear throughout the day
- Easy to use double-fastening belt for secure adjustments
- Stainless steel splints employ curved profiles to align closely against the lower-back for strategic stability, while the lateral support rods allow natural rotation & lateral flexion during regular activities
- 30% Nylon, 22% Stainless Steel, 15% Polyester, 15% Lycra,10% PU Foam, 8% Plastic
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
- Small: 38 x 9 inches (96 x 23 cm), 205 g
- Medium: 46 x 9 inches (116 x 23 cm), 260 g
- Large: 54 x 9 inches (137 x 23 cm), 290 g
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.