The Bracoo WS10 Wrist Support offers adjustable compression and features an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene composite for evenly distributed compression across the intercarpal joints without restricting functional movement.
Manufactured using premium Neoprene, the sleeve incorporates micro-perforations to help draw perspiration away from the skin and includes double seams for improved durability.
- black: 854194003107
- pink: 819567012452
- grey: 819567012469
- Universal design offers adjustable compression and can be worn on either hand.
- Made of premium-grade neoprene the support is both long-lasting and safer for your skin
- The wrap is made of an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene composite, which allows excellent four-way compression
- Complete hemming around the inner edge of the thumb & high-grip hook-and-loop fasteners for a more reliable grip when customising the level of support to specific needs
- 4-Directional elasticity ensures evenly-distributed compression across the intercarpal joints, without restricting functional movement
- Micro-perforations in the fabric reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- 76% Neoprene, 12% Lycra, 12% Nylon
- Fits wrists up to 9.5" (24 cm)
- Weights 25 g
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.