The Bracoo TP32 Thumb Brace is designed to support the lower thumb & wrist while allowing functional flexion of the second of the phalanx of the thumb. The universal design features anatomically-contoured splints which closely align to the tendons to better resist movement.
Additional user-centric elements include:
- An inner-positioning sleeve and counter force strapping for one handed wear/adjustments.
- Skin-friendly (and clothing-friendly) micro-hook fasteners.
Robust sleeve includes durable hemming. Manufactured using breathable neoprene for a skin-friendly experience.
UPC Code 819567012308
- Adjustable thumb and wrist straps accommodate almost any hand (left or right)
- Dual thermosplastic Spica splints are ergonomically contoured to support the lower joint while allowing functional flexion of the second of the phalanx of the thumb
- Inner-positioning sleeve and counterforce strapping make for easier one-handed wear and adjustments
- Skin-friendly micro-hook fasteners enable quick adjustments and won't damage clothing
- Robust design with complete hemming for maximum durability
- Therapeutic neoprene features micro-perforations to help draw moisture away from the skin
- Effectively stabilises the lower thumb joint (metacarpal and first phalanx) without inhibiting functional day-to-day movement (e.g. using a steering wheel or turning a doorknob)
- 50% Neoprene, 20% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 5% Lycra, 10% Thermosplastic (Splints)
- Weighs 47 g
- Fits wrists up to 10" (25 cm) in circumference and all thumb sizes
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.