TB50 Finger Armor Wrap, is a non bulky finger brace, with revolutionary wraparound splint. It is effective in immobilizing the finger joint,and providing stability.
One important aspect of healing compromised thumbs or fingers, is to use a rigid cast or splint to stop movement in and around the joint. We have made this simpler, and a more comfortable experience.
If you started with an inflamed joint, as your condition improves, TB50 is very easy to remove, reheat and reapply to fit snugly again. No cast sores.
Furthermore, when your injured finger is ready for some light exercise, you can remove this finger splint, do the exercises, reheat and reapply this product again. No worries about compartment syndrome.
With US-patented breathable material, TB50 is easy to clean. It air dries quickly. Moisture will not accumulate around the finger joint as perforations will maximize airflow. The layer that touches your skin is smooth, skin-friendly fabric, for a comfortable experience.
- COMFORT AND STABILITY - Ultra-breathable fabrics ensure user comfort. The moldable splint provides strong stability and protection for the finger joints.
- ULTRA BREATHABLE - Premium polyester blend coupled with an interlayer of thermoplastic enables proper airflow and prevents sweat and odor buildup.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FIT - Specially engineered thermoplastic allows for a perfect fit for each and every finger. Simply apply adequate heat to the brace and shape it around the finger while it's hot. Dual straps ensure the wrap fits snugly while in use.
- VERITILE DESIGN - Allows for a wide range of uses as it can be shaped to stabilize any joint on the finger, including the DIP joint, PIP joint, and MCP joint.
- Minor finger sprains/strains
- Trigger finger
- Mallet/Baseball finger
- Jammed finger
- Avulsion fracture
- Volar plate injury
- Boutonniere deformity
- Skier's thumb
- Finger realignment
- Arthritis management
- 50% PU Foam, 9% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Weighs 19 g
- One size fits finger length 4.5-9.5cm in circumference (left and right hands)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.