Discover unparalleled comfort and support with Bracoo's WB50. Crafted with precision and engineered to perfection, this wrist brace is the epitome of relief for those seeking dependable wrist support coupled with exceptional durability.
The WB50 Wrist Armor Wrap is equipped with Bracoo's specially engineered thermoplastic technology. The material softens as it reaches a certain temperature, which allows it to be recasted to any desired shape. This allows the wrap to be highly versatile, as it can be tailored to the needs of each person. Once the thermoplastic cools down, it hardens to provide protection and stability for the wrist.
- THERMOPLASTIC TECHNOLOGY - WB50 is constructed using cutting-edge thermoplastic materials that respond to heat, conforming to the contours of your wrist for a customized fit. This ensures optimal support while allowing natural movement. Simply apply adequate heat to the brace and shape it around the wrist while it's hot.
- ULTRA BREATHABLE - Premium fabric blend coupled with an interlayer of thermoplastic enables proper airflow and prevents sweat and odor buildup.
- EASY APPLICATION - The hook-and-loop straps make the brace a breeze to put on and take off. Adjust the level of compression according to your preference for maximum comfort and support.
- VERSATILE DESIGN - Whether you're recovering from an injury, managing chronic wrist issues, or seeking preventative care during physical activities, the WB50 ensures the protection of your wrist.
- DURABLE BUILD - Engineered to withstand daily wear and tear, WB50 is built to last. The robust thermoplastic material retains its shape and support even after prolonged use, ensuring long-term reliability.
- Wrist discomfort
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains and strains
- Repetitive stress
- 50% PU Foam, 9% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Weighs 59 g
- Fits wrists 5-8.5" (13-21 cm) in circumference
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.