The Bracoo MS61 Maternity Belt is perfect for the later stage of the pregnancy. Featuring accessible external straps for an easy-to adjust yet comfortable fit, the double-layered belt guides the entire spine, lower back, and pelvis to proper posture without limiting movements or compromising comfort. Additionally, the MS61 can be used as a pregnancyl support and postnatal band.
Made of a breathable 4-way stretch fabric which combines mechanical elasticity with soft personalized comfort, the Bracoo MS61 employs firm-grip fasteners for peace of mind and can be worn discreetly beneath regular clothing.
- Pregnant Ladies
- Featuring an easy-to-use double-fastening hook-and-loop system. The first layer keeps the band in place, while the second ensures a comfortable fit which can be adjusted throughout the day.
- Breathable design incorporating 4-way stretch fabric
- Lower back fatigue is a common issue for mothers during the latter stages of pregnancy. With the baby's weight added to the front of the body, the entire spine is exposed to an excessive amount of pressure, which can cause muscle fatigue and strain.
- 69% Polyester, 20% Elastic, 11% Nylon
- Weighs 140 g
- Broad band fits hip circumferences up to 46 inches (117 cm)
- Dimensions: 4" x 46" (Orchid Pink)
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.