- OPTIMAL KNEE SUPPORT featuring a patented ergonomically-profiled silicone pad ring, which curves to perfectly fit and protect the kneecap with a myriad of design elements to ensure a comfortable and correct alignment. Concealed stabilizers, combined with the 3D patella ring, makes KP41 form-fitting, giving a similar sensation to cupping your hands over your knee joint.
- TRI-WEAVE ADVANTAGE superior flat-weave manufacturing enables a light breathable weave at the back of the knee, flexible elasticity over the quadricep, hamstring & calf regions, and firm high-performance stitching to surround and brace the knee cap for a perfect balance of support and natural mobility.
- EMBEDDED LATERAL STABILIZERS dual spring active splints assist the joint during high-intensity knee flexion and extension exercises, prevent bunching and include wide handles to help with initial positioning and adjustments.
- PERFORMANCE-ORIENTED FABRIC the sleeve is breathable and moisture-wicking for prolonged comfort, while providing firm compression to promote warmth, improve muscle stability, and reduce inflammation; machine washable (removable silicone pad), durable, and sensitive-skin friendly.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN IN 4 SIZES the silicone pad can be removed and reversed to fit either knee; To determine the correct fit, bend the knee slightly and measure the thigh and calf circumferences (see the chart for details)
- S: 819567017556
- M: 819567017563
- L: 819567017570
- XL: 819567017587
- S: 38-43cm
- M: 41-47cm
- L: 45-51cm
- XL: 50-55cm
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.