The Bracoo FS10 Ankle Support is a fully adjustable open-heel support and crisscross straps to help stabilise the ankle during motion.
A highly popular ankle support due to its versatility, durability, and quality materials.
The universal design employs adjustable compression with four high-grip straps which attach to any point of the exterior surface for a customisable fit.
Made of a flexible Lycra and neoprene composite. Tiny perforations in the neoprene help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
Measure ankle circumference per size chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering. Available in black, pink, and grey.
- 854194003121 [Black S/M] | 819567017860 [Pink S/M] | 819567017877 [Grey S/M]
- 819567011660 [Black L/XL] | 819567017853 [Pink L/XL] | 819567017884 [Grey L/XL]
- Open heel design relieves joint stress and guides the ankle towards proper motion
- Fully adjustable high-grip crisscross straps can be attached to almost any exterior point, prevent slippage, and accommodate a broad range of sizes
- Open-cell super-flex Lycra/neoprene composite ensures excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- Made of premium-grade neoprene (skin-friendly) with micro-perforations to help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- 76% Neoprene, 12% Nylon, 12% Lycra
- Weighs 50 g [S/M] | 72 g [L/XL]
- Fits circumferences up to [S/M] 10" (25 cm) and [L/XL] 12" (30cm) on either foot
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.