- CONCEALED FLEXIBLE SPLINTS act as active stabilizers to support the ankle joint while allowing a moderate degree of guided movement to help weakened ankle recover better.
- ATHLETE-FRIENDLY OPEN-HEEL DESIGN redistributes pressure and reduces stress on the ankle joint during intense exercise and heavy usage; effective in helping ankle discomfort and fatigue.
- Criss-cross straps, designed to SIMULATE SPORTS TAPING, distribute pressure buildup on the joint. Paired with dual splints contoured to your ankle, motions will be guided to lower the probability of overpronation and over supination.
- Strong buckle & hook-and-loop fasteners ensure your COMFORTABLE FIT WILL NOT LOOSEN with movements. Fully-adjustable straps attach anywhere along the entire sleeve to provide customized tightness and bracing to individual needs.
- SKIN FRIENDLY & BREATHABLE tiny perforations in our premium-grade neoprene reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness, and odors while keeping the area warm.
- Embedded stabilisers support the joint during flexion and help guide the ankle towards proper motion
- Adjustable compression straps employ powerful hook-and-loop fasteners to hold the FP31 securely in place
- Effectively stabilises the ankle joint and insulates the musculature; tiny perforations in the fabric help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- Open-heel design relieves stress while the straps guide the ankle towards proper motion
- Ideal for injury rehabilitation or weakened ankles that require additional support during flexion, the lateral stabilizer springs steady the joint under loading
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.