EP42 Elbow Shielder Sleeve, uses compression, with strap & epicondyle silicone pad, to provide relief and stability to the lateral or medial epicondyle of the humerus, as well as the elbow joint in general.
Featuring anatomically shaped silicone pad, to prevent overloading of the elbow epicondyle tendons, this elbow sleeve can be used as a compression elbow guard, or as a moderate to firm support for tennis/golfer's elbow -like symptoms.
The EP42 elbow sleeve, when used on its own, has the right amount of compression to assist basic stability of the ligaments and tendons surrounding the elbow bone. Add them to your workout routines, or occupational activities, to guide and protect your elbow during motion.
Further adjust the compression level with supplementary strap, to increase proprioceptive support, from mild to moderate. In addition to the strap, insert the epicondyle silicone pad, to reduce the strain on overloaded lateral or medial epicondyle of the humerus, as and when needed, for firm support.
- EFFECTIVE RELIEF - Profiled with two zoned, dynamic elasticated compression, EP42 helps manage indications of discomfort around the epicondyle of the humerus. Frequent use acts as a reminder to keep our motions within natural range, guiding the elbow musculature to develope healthy proprioception.
- MODULAR PRO - Removeable components are included in the brace to accommodate the needs of our users. Pressure, mobility, and wearing methods can be adjusted by adding or removing these parts.
- PROGRESSIVE LOADING ON THE ELBOW EPICONDYLE - Shaped, and textured, to contour and imprint gently on the lateral or medial epicondyle, the silicone pad assist in slowing down the loading rate during sudden change in motion. Made of skin-friendly material, the pressure the pad places on the epicondyle also minimize overstretching of the tendon.
- KINESIOLOGY TAPING-LIKE ELBOW STABILITY - EP42 sleeve, when fully assembled with the straps and pad, supports and even out the pressure on the elbow, similar to KT, without the hassle of securing the tapes for every use. The level of compression are also adjustable, depending on the condition of your elbow, on different days and situations.
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Made from carefully selected light and airy fabric, knitted using latest technology, there is minimal sweat buildup. Air & heat flow is maximized. Skin around the elbow stays comfortable.
- Elbow discomfort
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Indications of overuse
- Guiding elbow motion
- 50% PU Foam, 9% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 4% Lycra
- Weighs 59 g
- Fits elbow 23-36 cm in circumference
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.