- MILD KNEE STABILIZER
Strategic knitted compression provides mild, targeted compression to stabilize the knee joint. Excellent for users requiring additional support during workouts as it guides, rather than limits, the knee joint. It helps keep the knee musculature aligned and serves as a reminder to the user to practice good habits for the knees
- SKIN-FRIENDLY FABRIC
Incorporating the latest seaming design technology, our lightweight material minimizes sweat buildup, is permeable to air and facilitates heat exchange, especially at the fold of the knee. Skin stays comfortable even with prolonged wear
- LATERAL STABILIZERS
Strategically placed flexible springs guide the knee during flexion. As the stabilizers run the length of the sleeve, it helps the sleeves stay snug and not bunch up
- EASY TO WEAR AND SLIP-RESISTANT
The anti-slip grip handles at the head of the stabilizers make it easy to put on and remove. It doubles as a 'stopper' to help the sleeve remain in position and not slip easily
- Dynamic elasticated compression provides effective support to the knee joint with extra flexibility around the patella and back of the knee for smooth and unrestricted movement
- Anti-slip silicone lining and extra-broad cuffing help the sleeve maintain its position throughout the full range of motion
- A balanced composite of Nylon, Elastic and Lycra ensures flexibility and breathability, while drawing perspiration away from the skin
- Provides mild support to the joints without restricting normal movement.
- Mild compression increases stability and proprioception (mind/muscle awareness)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.