Bracoo SE21 Arm and Thigh Trimmers are complete hemming, skin-friendly fasteners – includes 4 bands; 2 for the upper arms, 2 for thighs.
The Trimmers utilise neoprene to surround the limbs during exercise. Neoprene is an excellent thermal insulator, which means the affected regions stays warm.
Made of a Lycra, nylon, neoprene composite for a closer fit, the tactile anti-slip inner lining is completely waterproof and can be easily wiped clean after workouts.
UPC Code 819567011332____________________________________________
- Employs full-width, high-grip hook-and-loop fasteners for a reliable fit that won't let you down and complete hemming for stylish finish and improved durability.
- Manufactured from neoprene for sensitive skin; odourless, & completely non-toxic.
- Tactile inner surface helps to hold the trimmer in place against perspiring skin; the lightweight bands can be worn comfortably beneath clothing, but should always be worn directly against the skin for optimal effect.
- Bracoo SE21 Arm & Thigh Trimmers are designed to effectively insulate the limbs
- Arm Trimmers fit any arms up to 15.5 inches in circumference (39.5 cm) while the Thigh Trimmers fit any thighs up to 25.5 inches in circumference (64.5 cm).
- 75% Neoprene, 20% Nylon, 5% Lycra
- Weighs 417 g (set)
- Universal size fits arms up to 15.5 inches in circumference (39.5 cm) and thighs up to 25.5 inches in circumference (64.5 cm)
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.