The Bracoo KP40 Knee Strap employs is ideal for patellar tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee). A tubular insert distribute pressure and dampen vibration.
Effectively redistributes pressure along the patella tendon. The tubular insert absorbs vibration and reduces additional damage to the musculature. The high grip fastener ensures the band remains in place during vigorous activity.
Designed specifically for jumper’s knee and inflammation of the patella tendon during or after exercise.
UPC black: 854194003817
UPC blue: 854194003824
- Patella Tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee)
- PFPS (Runner’s Knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (OSD)
- Flexible tubular insert redistribute pressure across the entire tendon
- Robust stitching and a high-grip strap ensures enhanced durability and reliability under tension
- Neoprene effectively insulates the musculature
- Dampens vibration caused by hard surface exercise routines
- 46% Nylon, 38% Neoprene, 5% Polyester, 7% Rubber, 4% Lycra
- Weighs 36 g
- Universal size fits knees 11-17" (28-43 cm) in circumference on either leg
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.