The Bracoo KS10 Knee Support is a fully adjustable open-patella support with embedded padding surrounding the cartilage to help stabilise the kneecap during flexion.
One of the most popular knee supports sold worldwide due to its versatility, durability, and quality of support.
The universal design employs adjustable compression with three high-grip straps which attach to any point of the exterior surface for a customisable fit.
Tiny perforations in the neoprene help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
- black: 854194003138
- gray: 819567017907
- pink: 819567017891
- Arthritic Discomfort
- Chronic Inflammation
- Sports Reinjury Prevention
- Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Open patella design with padded stabiliser guides the kneecap towards proper motion
- Fully adjustable high-grip straps can be attached to almost any exterior point, prevent slippage, and accommodate a broad range of sizes
- Open-cell super-flex Lycra/neoprene composite ensures excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- Made of premium-grade neoprene (skin-friendly) with micro-perforations to help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours
- Adjustable compression evenly distributes stress across the ACL, PCL, LCL & MCL ligaments
- Employs an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene composite, which allows excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- 76% Neoprene, 12% Nylon, 12% Lycra
- Weighs 104 g
- Universal size fits knees 12.5"-18" (31-46 cm) in circumference on either leg
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.