The Bracoo EP30 Elbow Brace features two embedded stainless-steel springs. The brace can be tailored to fit any elbow shape with adjustable straps which attach to any point on the external surface. This is further supported with adjustable compression from the stretch neoprene composite and high-grip fasteners for a secure yet tailored fit. The sleeve itself is highly durable with complete hemming and robust stitching.
Made of a flexible Lycra & neoprene composite, the support has tiny perforations in the neoprene which help reduce unwanted moisture, itchiness and odours.
- Dual embedded stainless-steel springs provide dynamic resistance during flexion
- High-grip fasteners hold the EP30 securely in place during wear and prevent slippage
- Straps can be attached to virtually any point of the exterior for maximum comfort on either elbow to support a broad array of arm sizes
- Made of neoprene with durable double-hemming, the EP30 support is both long-lasting and safer for your skin
- Employs an open-cell super-flex Lycra/Neoprene blend, which allows excellent four-way compression and pressure distribution
- 55% Neoprene, 25% Stainless Steel, 15% Nylon, 5% Lycra
- Weighs 73g
- Universal size for elbows 7-13" (18 to 33cm) in circumference on either arm
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.