Bracoo LE70 Calf Compression Sleeves provide class-1 medical graduated compression (15-20 mmHg).
The fabric is a high-elasticity blend of 75% Nylon and 25% Lycra to ensure a skin-friendly experience which remains breathable and draws sweat away from the body to reduce odour.
State-of-the-art circular-knit manufacturing and custom-designed V-line stitching supports the calves without constricting movement, and band cuffing ensures the sleeves remains in place during intense exercise.
Measure calf circumference per size chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- M yellow stripes: 0819567010496
- L yellow stripes: 0819567010595
- XL yellow stripes: 0819567010823
- M white stripes: 819567010489
- L white stripes: 819567010588
- XL white stripes: 819567010830
- V-line calf support stitching
- Medical graduated compression: 15-20 mmHg
- Moisture-wicking breathable fabric
- Comfy broad cuffing
- Class-1 medical-grade graduated compression (15-20mmHg) from the ankle (highest) to the knee (lowest)
- Provides additional stability to calf muscles
- 75% Nylon, 25% Lycra
- Weigh M: 31 g, L: 36 g, XL: 42 g per pair
- Measure calf circumference for sizing: M: 12.5-14.5", L: 14.5-16.5", XL: 16.5-19"
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.