The Bracoo IA81 Joint Thermal Therapy kit features a versatile 6″ thermal therapy bag; simply fill with pre-crushed ice or can be used as a heat compress to soothe stiff joints and relax muscle tension; simply add warm water from the tap (under 55°C).
The durable double-skin bag ensures a soft, dry feel against the skin, prevents ‘cryoburn’, and comes with a wide, anti-leak cap for easy filling, while the insulating neoprene belt band can accommodate two separate bags, keeps the compress firmly in place against the joint, and prevents thermal equilibrium with the ambient air.
A reusable and time-proven design which doesn’t require synthetic chemicals, microwaves, or repeat purchases.
- Sports injuries
- Knee/elbow/ankle joint pain
- Acute inflammation (ice)
- Chronic inflammation (heat)
- The band is made of thick premium-quality neoprene (skin-friendly) to prevent thermal loss with the outside air and provides mild compression.
- The 6” thermal bag features a double-skin (inner waterproofing, outer textile) that feels soft against the skin to prevent 'cryoburn', and a durable wide anti-leak cap.
- Can be applied to virtually any joint including the knee, ankle and elbow.
- Cold therapy is generally best used for calming acute injuries such as falls & sprains, or as relief from inflammation caused by sudden muscle overexertion.
- Crush ice BEFORE pouring into the bag.
- Warmth is ideal for chronic aches and pain that have built up over time.
- NEVER use water hotter than 55°C (tap water) - particularly with children.
- 75% Neoprene, 20% Nylon, 5% Lycra
- Universal Size
- 1 bag & 1 belt per package
- Weighs 73 g (belt) & 57 g (bag)
- Crush ice BEFORE pouring it into the bag, or you may damage the product. Do NOT use water hotter than 55°C (tap water), or you may cause burns - especially with children.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.