The Bracoo BB30 Back Brace balances advanced customisable support with easy-to-use adjustability and firm stability. Features a highly-versatile quad-spring stabiliser system and innovative Z-line open-back strapping for unparalleled support and customization.
User-oriented design features includes:
- Easy-to-adjust double fastener belt with a single-pull external strap that won’t compromise support
- Lightweight breathable fabric
- Tapered form offers strong lumbar support without overly restricting the abdominal region.
Specifically designed for sufferers experiencing serious back conditions and who require higher levels of compression and properly-engineered bracing.
- S: 819567017938
- M: 819567017945
- L: 819567017921
- Acute Lumbar Sprain
- Lumbar Lordosis
- Occupational / Repetitive Strain Injury
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
- Fully customisable quad stabiliser support system can be repositioned using detachable pads for precise support & stability to any region around the lumbar spine
- Z-Line support system offers a broad range of stability, and employs a double-belt fastening system for easy adjustments depending on posture or loading.
- Open-back strapping and a lightweight breathable polyester mesh promote maximum air circulation - ideal for prolonged wear
- Tapered form ensures broader support along the spine and reduced restriction around the abdominal region
- Support for the lumbar spine with a simple pull of an adjustment strap without risking compromised stability
- Provides very strong stabilisation and limits painful flexion
- Can be tailored to fit any back shape, be it hip-, waist-, or shoulder-dominant in profile
- Ensures optimal air circulation around the lower spine
- 75% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 5% Thermoplastic
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
- Measure waist circumference, S: 70-88 cm, M: 88-100 cm, L: 100-130 cm
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.