LS71 Compression Socks provide class-1 medical graduated compression (15-20 mmHg).The fabric is a high-elasticity blend of 67% Nylon, 25% Lycra, 8% Cotton to ensure a skin-friendly experience which remains breathable and draws sweat away from the feet to reduce odour.
State-of-the-art circular-knit manufacturing supports the calves without constricting movement and band cuffing ensures the socks remains in place during intense exercise.
Measure calf circumference per size chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- S: 0819567011295
- M: 0819567011301
- L: 0819567011318
- Runners and Athlets
- Cotton-rich soles
- Vibration dampening
- V-line calf support stitching
- Medical graduated compression: 15-20 mmHg
- Moisture-wicking breathable fabric
- Comfy broad cuffing
- Class-1 medical-grade graduated compression (15-20mmHg) from the ankle (highest) to the knee (lowest)
- Provides additional stability to calf muscles
- 67% Nylon, 25% Lycra, 8% Cotton
- Weigh M: 77 g, L: 92 g, XL: 96 g per pair
- Measure calf circumference for sizing: M: 10-14.5", L: 12-16", XL: 13-17.5"
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.