The Bracoo BS31 Back Stabiliser is a back support with premium neoprene fabric in conjunction with dynamic stability.
Featuring 4 stabilisers for flexible support: 2 stainless steel splints to brace the lumbar spine and 2 flexible support rods along the sides to give the wearer the support where it’s needed most. Provides moderate forward flexion support without restricting lateral flexion or rotation.
Suitable for wear beneath regular clothing, the outer adjustment straps can accommodate a range of postures throughout the day without compromising support.
Measure waist circumference per chart image indications for optimal sizing before ordering.
- Breathable neoprene increases localised circulation
- Easy to use double-fastening belt for secure adjustments
- Stainless steel splints employ curved profiles to align closely against the lower-back for strategic stability, while the lateral support rods allow natural rotation and lateral flexion during regular activities
- 40% Nylon, 20% Neoprene, 20% Polyester, 5% Lycra, 5% Elastic, 5% Plastic, 5% Stainless Steel
- Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
- S/M: 44 x 8 inches (111 x 20 cm), 250 g
- L/XL: 54 x 8 inches (137 x 20 cm), 300 g
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and will send you further instructions.
Bracoo products are not intented to cure your condition but can help in its treatment/management. Please always treat medical concerns under the advice of a doctor.
Some individuals may be sensitive to Neoprene. If rash develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If while wearing the brace discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.